Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yep! She's the Bees' Knees alright!

I'm teaching another class at Madscrapper on May 19th. I've had this idea in my head for a while-but just haven't been sure about her. Decided to just embrace my art, and go ahead and create her...I struggle with proportion I think. I always like my art being a little whimsy (which doesn't always work well with proportion). She has grown on me though...it will be interesting to see where we go together, right? She did name herself (Eleanor), even though she's only half a body...I think she has red pigtails though if thats of any interest to you :)  Blessings, ME

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, Sharon! Thank you so much for coming to leave a comment. YEP, I believe the children and their teachers are singing HIS praises now....we are the ones left behind. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Sharon! LOVELY DESIGN! Isn't it just fun to create? And Blogland helps us to share and grow, TOGETHER.

    Thank you so much for coming over and viewing my home! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LIKE ELEANOR! And the "disproportionate" values of the art are what make it SPECIAL and like NO OTHER. I LOVE IT! Thannk you very much for visiting! Anita

    ReplyDelete