

Totally enjoyed my day today. Got to sew some new material for Borsa Bella. Funny how that can just make my day. Another new color tomorrow. Just trying to "savor" the prettiness of these bags all lined up. Kind of take pleasure in the work that I get to do :)
WEL! HELLO! How nice to see a new face, a new friend! Thank you for your lovely comments and for being so friendly! I look forward to seeing you again...many people think that I am taking a rest from blogging, but NO! I just felt a bit EMPTY this weekend for posting, but I tried to make something out of nothing!!!
ReplyDeleteI see you sew...all I need is a sewing machine and I AM CREATIVE!!!! Enjoy your craft, and please, please come back!!!!! Anita
Your blog is lovely my new friend...thank you so much for your oh so sweet comment you left me the other day....those bags are adorable. I would love to know what Borsa Bella is!!!
ReplyDeleteOff to follow you. xoxoo I will be back for sure.
Dearest Sharon, thank you for coming by! Oh you are soooooo sweet to comment in such a special way...yes dear, breath in and take in all that your heart reveals. Anita
ReplyDeleteDearest Sharon, what fabulous ideas. I get so much of a charge when I see what people do with their resources, especially with all the lovely colors and fabrics and ribbons!!! We went to an antique shop riddled town yesterday and one of my favorite shops is a ribbon shop. I melted. Though my dear husband enjoys rummaging through those places with me, I told him to go to get his lunch and give me a couple more minutes in order to really scope out the place....I was going dizzy with all the GREAT COLORS AND GLITTER AND RIBBONS..I must have bought $80 worth of little nothings!!! OH WELL, it was a day of celebrating!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely Sunday dearest, and thank you for commenting. Anita