
There is just something so happy about green shoes-don't you think? Well I started my exercise regime today...made it through 14 min. I guess I am not a very good motivator am I? Will try more later (in the week, not in the day). But 14 min. is 14 min. right? In case you are wondering, this is where you readily agree with me!




You are so right...14 mins. is 14 mins...I say good for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting me the other day...off to take a peek around your lovely blog. xo
Oh Sharon, we have to start somewhere! I keep myself fit, but I tend to over eat in the winter since our winters here are LONG AND VERY VERY COLD...like PLUTO COLD! So, I have an extra few that I am slowly trying to trim away....daily...minute by minute TOO!!! THANK YOU FOR COMING OVER! I too am a fourth grade teacher in a French immersion school. Music and other "unlikely" elements are used in a good classroom to set EVERYONE in a mood to learn and start the day. Are you having fabulous summer vacation? I AM!!!! You are so welcome to come anytime...thank you again for this wonderful chance to meet you! Anita
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS BLOG TITLE!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteDearest, you too are a teacher? BRAVO! May every day be a lesson for you all and something to build a life around. AND LOVE THOSE SHOES! Oh why, oh why do we love shoes so? Every time I see the movie, Marie Antoinette (the Sophia Copolla version), I just drool over her shoes!!! Thank you for visiting, Anita