I'm taking a class called Lovely Letters. So far I am a great copier...hoping that soon I will be able to consolidate all that copying (okay-in the artsy world there is a kinder word for it...but its not coming to me), and come up with something of my own :)
Was really having fun with this...and had this grand idea of what the watercolors were going to look like until I wet the color and realized that my Tombow marker was NOT permanent! Well poop! So now I am on the search for a great permanent nub marker! Blessings- ME




Ha! It's called Scraplifting! I am going to consolidate all that scraplifting and create something all my own :)
ReplyDeleteHi Sharon and thanks for your comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteHow fun is all this lettering!! I'm having so much fun in class.
Reg. the pens I'm using.. well in fact I used a variety of pens and markers. My favourite so far is ZIG millenium for very thin journaling and Zig writer also in metallic colours. I tried Staedtler Lumocolor both F and M and they work perfect for me as well.
See you in class!