Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Am Officially Hooked!


So I wasn't going to read this Trilogy. I just couldn't get my head around the concept of hunting people. I saw the trailer though in the theater, and thought that I would at least try the first book. Well, I must confess that I was wrong, and now can't put the darn things down! That's what I get for "judging a book by its' cover!" (hee , hee) I had a similar experience with the Harry Potter series. Both authors have what it takes to simply draw you into their worlds! Have you tried this series, what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I've read the first one of these & really got pulled in. I'm still hesitating about plunging in and finishing the trilogy -- There's a darkness that I'm wary of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you know how the second one goes Pam. I haven't been able to predict what is going to happen next, and that intrigues me. So many stories seem to follow the typical story line-this one doesn't...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought exactly the same as you. Read the first one, was hooked, and am nearly done with the third book. Not my typical read, but just so well written with lots of imagery that it was a page-turner. Can't wait to see the movie now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie, have you joined Pinterest yet? There is an artist who has drawn her version of the characters before Hollywood's actors/actresses are chosen. Very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHARIN with Sharon, now that is CLEVER!!!!!

    THANK YOU for visiting last night! Now, I have not read this book. However, I teach fourth grade French and English and many of my students have gotten their hands on this and due to their young age, have taken some of the GAMES in this book and have started a game at school that literally caused a serious uproar of bullying!!! We did not issue out this book, but it started with one child and then trickled on to more!!! BUT I am sure that this is quite a read for adults!! ENJOY and I will probably get around to it; for the moment, I am hooked on the series, DOWNTON ABBY!!!

    Thank you for visiting! Anita

    ReplyDelete