I want to go out and buy the flowers! They are calling me :) The little .59 cent babies are singing to me too! Guess it's just best to play with the flowers in my craft room instead huh? Thank goodness my friend has a greenhouse, and I think planting those little zinnia seeds in their small brown pots are in the near future. We are going out for drinks on Friday after school-so I will drill her then :) Happy Spring-to-be dear friends! Blessings-ME
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Oh-just got a taste of Spring!
I want to go out and buy the flowers! They are calling me :) The little .59 cent babies are singing to me too! Guess it's just best to play with the flowers in my craft room instead huh? Thank goodness my friend has a greenhouse, and I think planting those little zinnia seeds in their small brown pots are in the near future. We are going out for drinks on Friday after school-so I will drill her then :) Happy Spring-to-be dear friends! Blessings-ME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




GOOD MORNING SHARON!!! Yes, I really do not snack! But when I eat, WATCH OUT...keep your feet and hands away from the table!!!!!! teeehee.....
ReplyDeleteSPRING IS COMING FOR SURE! Here in the midwest, it is supposed to hit 70 today!
ENJOY! Anita
Very lovely "spring filled" art piece! It is nice to meet you. Thanks for following, I am now following you too.
ReplyDelete