AUGHHGH! I feel so much more comfortable when I have something to follow after. I can add my own spin to it, but just looking at that blank paper is so daunting! I think that if I were to practice more, if I had the time to just sit and create, without that "to do" list running amuck in my head- I would be able to take some from here, some from there...and come up with an original...
Hmmm...what is an original? Or do artists draw from many other artists, inspirations, structures? Are those ideas all originally theirs?
Oh dear...way to deep for this little brain-especially after a full day's work!
Here is my take on the laundry pile! Actually I am blessed beyond words because my husband takes care of the laundry. You see I am way to busy in my craft studio creating pictures of laundry for me to be of any actual use!!!! (hee, hee, I crack myself up sometimes!)
Blessings on your week. ME




No comments:
Post a Comment