Well this is my very first quilt I've ever made! My instructor is fabulous and has taught me so much about quilting. Definitely a much more defined process than I am used to, but I am so thankful for her A-type personality...I am getting more and more comfortable with her, so we are able to joke around. I tease her that if it wasn't for her pickiness I would only have Poi, not Points on my quilt ;) Only two more weeks to go-the backing comes this week. I will post the whole thing when I am done.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
I've Got Points!
Well this is my very first quilt I've ever made! My instructor is fabulous and has taught me so much about quilting. Definitely a much more defined process than I am used to, but I am so thankful for her A-type personality...I am getting more and more comfortable with her, so we are able to joke around. I tease her that if it wasn't for her pickiness I would only have Poi, not Points on my quilt ;) Only two more weeks to go-the backing comes this week. I will post the whole thing when I am done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi Sharon,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say thank for your sweetness on my blog yesterday -- I love that you took the time to comment.
I had been sticking up for myself with her for the last year or so -- and finally realized that I couldn't do it anymore. Your words were very timely and encouraging - thank you so much! Have a great day.
Catherine
BTW -- I love your points -- you did a fantastic job keeping your points in order. It looks great!
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!! I tried quilting the story of Peter Rabbit MANY YEARS AGO. It was coming out quite nicely, but I lost the project when I moved from Boston to Minneapolis!
ReplyDeleteGOOD WORK and bless you on this most special weekend! Anita
Hi Sharon, and thanks for your comment on my blog. You asked about the sketchbook project. I participated in the last 2 editions and once again in the 2012 limited edition. My theme this time is "Pictures and descriptions". You can see all my previous pages tagged SBP on my blog. The 2013 edition's sign up is about to start.
ReplyDeleteBTW your quilt is a work of patience! Beatiful.
Happy Easter!
Hello! Thank you for your sweet comment!
ReplyDeleteThat quilt is stunning! Nice work :)
Nikki – inspire nordic
Oh there are so many wonderful projects to pursue!!!! QUILTING is one of them!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your visit my dear and have a wonderful Sunday! Anita