Friday, March 16, 2012

The Art of Abandonment


Taking a new class where I am learning to sketch, then watercolor...this is a learning process for me since I am so much more comfortable with the randomness of mixed media and doodling :)
I sketched some cherries at lunch time today, then came home and painted. I used the watercolor crayons, then painted with my waterbrush ( which I LOVE!).

I wrote my block letters which I learned from my Letter Love class...not my favorite, but if I don't practice, I will never get any better...so here it is :)

2 comments:

  1. You have such a pretty blog! I like it so much! I found you over at Castles Crowns and Cottages and just wanted to say hi :) I love your rosey background :)

    Nikki – inspire nordic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Nikki! What fun to have heard from you on my blog. I went on over and joined your blog too. Are you from the Nordic region? I try and keep up with my blog...but having followers makes me more committed :) Look forward to learning more about you. Blessings on your day. ME

    ReplyDelete