Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hey! I kind of like this...

I totally enjoyed going through the day today wondering what picture I would post. I realized that I have a number of things in my life that thrill my heart. From a husband who makes the coffee in the morning, to friends who are willing to help me process my life over a cup of coffee, to other friends who let me chat their ears off while fixing a meal for their awaited guests. I have many joys in my life, and what a thrill to concentrate on them today.

I chose this picture because it includes many of my passions. Of course "my men", along with my scrapbooking, and then quotes...yes, quotes. I love everything about them. You will find that I will be posting many.

"It's not the Home I love, but the life that is lived there" (by Elsie deWolfe)...think on that for a little while. Let's see what comes up for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment