Tuesday, January 5, 2010

That's All-Bye!

I got to talk to my 3 year old niece on the phone tonight. She was thanking me for the food set I gave her for Christmas and our conversation went something like this..."la la la la la mugga la la la park la la la four years old la la la milk la la la butter la la mugga lala la la juice la la okay???? Oh if my world could be as simple as going with mugga to the park when I turn four years old ;)

I needed peace tonight as my world is being rocked a little right now. Then I realized that my sweet Lord Jesus had provided me some peace in the gift of talking to Mia tonight. If I am going to post about one thing that really touched my heart each day-I had better keep my eyes open! I would hate to miss my blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment