Isn't she beautiful? I love everything about my Peace Angel. Her green is the perfect green-she has sparkles and satin. Her Peace letters are vintage-like, and check out her grey-striped stockings! My very favorite part though is her rather rounded stomach...sigh...she is so hard to wrap up every year. Luckily she lays to rest in a rather beautiful box. I'll post a picture of that later! Let's see what strikes my fancy tomorrow!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
How Can I Put This Away?
Isn't she beautiful? I love everything about my Peace Angel. Her green is the perfect green-she has sparkles and satin. Her Peace letters are vintage-like, and check out her grey-striped stockings! My very favorite part though is her rather rounded stomach...sigh...she is so hard to wrap up every year. Luckily she lays to rest in a rather beautiful box. I'll post a picture of that later! Let's see what strikes my fancy tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment