Found a FANTASTIC website last month and I watched the first live show last night. WOW! There has been so much about digital scrapbooking lately, and while I do understand the popularity of it-I think I am too hands on to enjoy it as others do! I just took a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking by May Flaum (my absolute favorite crafter) on Hybrid Scrapbooking and found out that I can enjoy this process much more. There is just something about the touching and cutting that revs up my engine :) Okay-and perhaps the actual "buying" of the products in the store releases my endorphins like no other! (the true shopaholic in me speaking up)...anyway...go check out Paperclipping. Right now you can join for $16.00 off the membership price. I think you too will be hooked after "Just one look-that's all it took, baby, just one look"...Enjoy today:)




No comments:
Post a Comment