Thursday, April 1, 2010

He's coming home!

Mike flew to Bogeta, Columbia to visit his brother for the week. I am missing him badly, but am driving over to pick him up today. Can't wait to hear all about his antics while there! I am sure Mark enjoyed having his brother come over and see his life while teaching there. Mike and I have this "life joke" going on. When I pack for a trip I bring absolutely everything but the kitchen sink-whereas Mike prides himself on getting everything he needs into ONE SMALL BACKPACK! Seriously...the rotten thing is, he usually gets away with it. Well for this trip he was smashing it all in to make it fit-along with the repeated phrase "I can use Marks"...can't wait to see how much Mark was actually willing to share with him! Love you Magnum and can't wait to have you home again! Gotta Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment