7:30 Same as every morning,but this time I thought I would wear my pink shoes, along with a navy blouse and hot pink sweater...kind of fun today
7:50 Kindergarten duty in the gym. Today I approached Rachel with a smile, complimented her new jacket, and gave her a choice of what to do. She graciously (hmmmm) choose to listen to reading, and was complient until the last 5 min. where she turned into a horse and whinied all around. I wonder what causes this behaivoral problem?
2:15 This was when my world kind of turned upside down. (therefore the bread-the explanation is later in my post) Found out that Cathy had been moved to a different position, and Dacia is now an instructional coach. Lots of feelings at this point, mostly anger, manipulated, and so many secrets that nobody seems to have known about...this has left me exhausted, sad, and worried.
5:00 Becky shows up at my house with a loaf of bread from Great Harvest. Needless to say we got through a good three fourths of it! I am choosing to add this to my week because I am realizing that this situation too is bringing a form of gratitude. This is good for me to see the sad in my life can also bring about a form of gratitude.
6:00-9:00 I just crawled into bed with my jammies and watched t.v. -let's try again tomorrow.




No comments:
Post a Comment