
5:45 Up and sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee-reading Oprah
6:30 Pulled myself off the couch and started my day
7:50 Had Kindergarten duty in the gym...nothing like hugs from little girls to start a day off right! And why must all boys run in and slide on their knees to the appropriate circle? What is in these boys? God?
9:00 After checking emails and posts, my day of coaching begins in Mrs. McPhee's first grade room.
10:30 Jennifer meets Mr. Lopez and I here at Lewis and Clark and together we observe Mr. Sanchez. I am very proud of this man-he has come so far from his first year. What skill and talent exudes from him as he teaches his students.
(Just writing this makes me realize how much I will be missing this job. I wonder what you have in store for me Lord Jesus-will I feel as fulfilled with my job as this one?)
12:00 I drop off more bags at Melissa's. I need to take a picture of my bag of bags.
3:00 I head down and pick up my afterschool kids. Only three more weeks to go. We had a wonderful season working on "Lizards". Do you know that one lizard will squirt blood out of the corner of his eye to protect himself from his predators? The bloods tastes bad too! Oh how the kids enjoy that one!
5:00 I head home, hoping to sew a little more, but find myself laying on bed taking a little nap. My lower back has been hurting a lot today, and my legs ache so badly. I really need to get back to that work out! I tell myself after the academy is over, but am thinking that is not such a good idea as everyday the weight comes back on more and more.
6:30 The Panthers play Pasco tonight and Josh is so excited because he is playing forward. Turns out he scores with a beautiful header in the first half. He really plays well tonight and we win in a shoot-out. I have to remember to check the online paper and print it out. Chris Feldman made his first goal kick in shoot outs! I was so happy for him-and sooooo thankful that he made it :)
10:00 Oh man-time to make the coffee and hit the bed. Shoot! Parenthood is on and I LOVE Parenthood :)
11:00 God bless my 7 hours of sleep rather than 8 ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment